Thursday, May 29, 2008

Eindig de dag met een lach

En zo gaat ze iedere avond weer minstens een kwartiertje later slapen dan eigenlijk de bedoeling is.

Maar eindigen we de dag wel zeker met een lach =)

[Behoorlijk afschuwelijk om jezelf zo te horen lachen op film, dat went echt nooit.]


Final minute of in total 15 minutes recording.

And this way she succeeds in extending her bedtime by at least 15 minutes every night.

But it does make us end the day laughing for sure =)

[Pretty awful to hear yourself laughing on tape I have to say.]

8 comments:

Fleur said...

Te schattig gewoon!
(ik kan me weer helemaal gaan verheugen op dat schattige praten van die hummels.)

Whitney said...

Echt schattig! Max watched the video 3 times :-)

wbg said...

Oooh, wat lief en leuk!!! Jammer dat het stopte toen jullie samen gingen zingen;)

Caroline said...

@ WBG: Wilma geloof me, je oren vinden het niet jammer dat het stopte toen we samen gingen zingen ;-)

Tjeerd en Kiki said...

Euhmm samen zingen.... daar zat ik nou ook op te wachten :)

Morgen? ....

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is the first we have looked at your blog since we arrived home. We are so grateful to get to see the pics of your kids & were delighted to see the video of Minke today. The girls & I watched it 4 times & loved her precious Dutch singing. She is adorable!!! The kids really enjoyed meeting your kids & miss their Dutch friends!

Love Laugh Live said...

I think she has an American accent! ;-) Umm..I think we all want to hear you sing too!
Super leuk!

Caroline said...

@ Shannon: Hope you all had a safe trip home. It was great seeing you and your family. Hope we can do the same next summer, when we visit the US again. Thanks for stopping by at my blog ;-)

@ LLL: Suzanne I noticed the very American 'W' now too =)
And you know me, the only place I sing out loud for other people to hear is church ;-)